Please upgrade your browser.
AzPA IMZ Certificate Training Program
19555 N. 59th Ave
Glendale, AZ 85308
Building Number: Cholla Hall
Immunization Certificate Training Program
Midwestern University College of Pharmacy | Cholla Hall
19555 N. 59th Ave | Glendale, AZ 85308
AzPA Immunization Delivery Training Program is an innovative and interactive educational program that provides pharmacists and student pharmacists with the skills necessary to become primary sources for vaccine advocacy, education, and administration. The two-part program reviews the basics of immunology, identifies legal and regulatory issues pharmacists must consider before starting an immunization program, and focuses on practice implementation.
The purpose of this educational program is to:
- Provide comprehensive immunization education and training.
- Provide participants with the knowledge, skills, and resources necessary to establish and promote a successful immunization service.
- Teach student pharmacists and pharmacists to identify at-risk patient populations needing immunizations.
- Teach student pharmacists and pharmacists to administer immunizations in compliance with legal and regulatory standards.
Arizona Pharmacy Association Immunization Training Program is conducted in two parts: the self-study and the live training. A Certificate of Achievement (in PDF format) will be awarded to participants who successfully complete all program components, including a final evaluation form. Electronic Certificates will be issued within 30 days of completion of this certificate training program.
- Saturday: 8:00AM-3:00PM (Note: U of A students will stay until 6:00PM to complete injection technique)
- Sunday: 8:00AM-1:00PM (Everyone will receive a 1.5 hour window to report for injection technique)
- Holly Van Lew, PharmD, BCPS, NCPS, - Phoenix Indian Medical Center
- Sophia Galloway, PharmD - Fry's Food and Drug
- Kelly Fine, RPh, FAzPA - AzPA